Atlantic Testing Laboratories
Construction Materials Technician (experienced and entry level)
Atlantic Testing Laboratories (ATL) is an engineering and architectural support firm, with 55 years of experience, consisting of ten offices located throughout New York State. ATL is committed to providing quality service to our clients and a culture that encourages employee safety, diversity and satisfaction.
Successful candidates will be trained and certified to perform sampling and testing of soil, concrete, and asphalt materials on construction sites and in a laboratory setting.
- Competitive Pay
- Company vehicle to travel between office and job site
- Competitive Health Insurance
- Outdoor work environment
- Paid training and certification (Most certifications include a cash bonus!)
- Advancement opportunity and career planning
- Variety in daily work assignments
- Paid Vacations/Sick/Personal/Holidays
- Safety training and equipment
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Able to lift, carry, push, and pull equipment weighing up to 50 pounds
- Basic math and good communication skills
- A valid New York State driver’s license
- A positive attitude, with ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Enjoying hands-on work in an outdoor environment
ATL participates in eVerify: This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid time off (sick days, vacation days)