Dairy Focus Consultant
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Dairy Focus Consultant will participate in face to face and remote selling to the company’s new and existing customers, selling directly or indirectly through various sales channels. In this role, you will help assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products, services and solutions.
- Development and delivery of sales proposals and conducting detailed presentations for effective product demonstration.
- Build a business plan for each account developing strong client relationships.
- Plan daily activities, including customer visits and establish quantitative and qualitative objectives to achieve.
- Follow market and competition evolution, relaying information to senior staff.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Local travel is required to cover the area of responsibility.
- Benefit package includes: Paid time off; paid holidays; medical, vision and dental coverage; flexible spending accounts; life insurance; disability insurance; retirement savings; employee and family assistance program (EAP). Learn more at: www.cargill.com/myhealth
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent work experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Ability and willingness to travel locally on a daily basis
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid time off (sick days, vacation days)