Atlantic Testing Laboratories
Environmental Services Manager
Atlantic Testing Laboratories (ATL) is a full-service Engineering Support Firm, with 55 years of experience, operating from ten offices located throughout New York State. ATL is committed to providing opportunity to our employees and quality service to our clients. The ATL team strives to promote a culture that fosters employee satisfaction and opportunity.
ATL is seeking qualified Environmental Services Manager candidates. This position provides an opportunity to work in a diverse marketplace and offers a challenging and rewarding career.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee and coordinate Environmental Consulting technical services
- Financial management to include:
- Develop and execute service area budget to meet revenue goals
- Monitor and maximize personal and operational efficiency and productivity
- Monitor project profitability
- Oversight of service area purchasing
- Promote and administer applicable corporate policies
- Provide training and mentoring of technical staff
- Promote and provide career planning and identify growth opportunities for environmental staff
- Participate in annual and periodic performance reviews
- Management of service area staffing levels, including development and execution of staffing plan to coincide with budget and workload
- Maintain a high level of client satisfaction through quality service and client management strategies
- Lead service area business development efforts and work with business development and technical staff to pursue client and project opportunities.
- Utilize customer relations management (CRM) software to develop new and maintain existing client relationships
- Participate in Strategic Planning to develop and execute long-term, service area goals
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Geology, Chemistry or Biology
- Minimum of 5 Years’ Experience in Environmental Consulting
- Working Knowledge of NYS Environmental Regulations
- Experience with personnel management with strong leadership and motivational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively multitask in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
ATL participates in e-Verify: This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with the information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid time off (sick days, vacation days)