At Alcoa Massena Operations, electricians install, maintain, and troubleshoot machinery and equipment including transformers, power rectifiers, programmable logic controllers, pumps, meters, cranes and conveyor type systems, and work on various types of production equipment including aluminum reduction cells, cranes and furnaces.
- Possess a High School degree or GED
- Valid Journeyman Electrician License required.
- Ability to read electrical schematics and blueprints.
- Proven electrical ability involving circuits, switchgear, relays, motors, drives, and PLC’s
- Possess an excellent work history, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Be legally authorized to work in the United States. Visa sponsorship is not available.
Hours: Be willing to work any shift, including rotating shifts and weekends
Apply: Go to www.alcoa.com/careers