General Trades Apprentice Worker
- 8000-hour apprenticeship training program.
- Training program includes coursework (instructor led and/or online) and on-the-job training.
- General hand tools required and to be supplied by the Apprentice.
- Pay Rate increases in 1000-hour increments $26.24 to $32.58.
- 3% annual increase through March 31, 2025
- Apprentice must repay financial support for program, if terminated for cause or if they leave employment before obligation is fulfilled.
- Regulations and Standards of Apprenticeship training will be provided upon offer of employment.
- This program is NOT sponsored by New York State, apprentices will not receive NYS Journeyman card.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Must be a citizen of the United States.
- Pass a physical examination by the Company doctor with no restrictions as to lifting or climbing.
- Pass all testing and selection requirements.
- Must be willing to work off shifts (2nd and/or 3rd) and/or weekends
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid time off (sick days, vacation days)