New York, NY
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Works directly with Quality Assurance, Shop Floor control and Logistics personnel to process production jobs and package sales orders in a timely manner to ensure on time shipments.
- Ensures compliance to health and safety and quality systems policies and procedures
- Performs daily cycle counts and trouble-shoots variances of stock locations and successfully resolves them
- Maintains warehouse in an organized and secure manner
- Prioritizes kitting of production jobs and preparation for shipment of sales orders and global warehouse transfers with minimal supervision
- Assist in shipping and receiving, making boxes, packaging product, preparing skids as necessary for shipment
- Reviews any material kit-up discrepancies, shortages, or BOM discrepancies and works these issues to ensure resolution
- Issues stock as per FIFO (First In,First Out)
- Performs accurate ERP system transactions for all material and sub-assembly movements as necessary
- Assists in maintaining the Production schedule by prompt kitting of jobs to the production floor
- Daily interaction required with Warehouse Supervisor, Quality Assurance, Production Manager, Shop floor control and Planning to prioritize work as necessary, including review of shortages and production schedules.
- Attends and provides input and updates to Daily Production meeting
- Assists with the organization of stock locations for all raw materials and finished goods. (This may involve multiple warehouse sites)
- Ensures the proper handling and storage of ESD-sensitive and hazardous materials according WHMIS guideline.
- Processes stock requisitions and global warehouse transfers as required
- Secondary School Graduation Diploma
- Post-secondary courses in materials management, inventory control and scheduling would be considered an asset ·Four (4) years’ stockroom and/or warehouse experience in a manufacturing environment
- Team Player
- Ability to multi-task
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid time off (sick days, vacation days)