Canexsys in Ogdensburg is seeking individuals responsible for:
- Ensures all parts fit correctly and are suitable for the assembly product.
- Read and interpret drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, or reports.
- Debur parts thoroughly.
- Review work activities with supervisors.
- Pack finished products for shipment.
- Tag components.
- The candidate is expected to identify any errors or problems with the material.
- Good team player and capable of independent work.
- Problem solving.
- Job task planning and organizing.
Compensation$14.50 - $16.50 per hour
- High school education.
- High degree of dexterity and eye/hand coordination.
- Good oral/neat written communication skills.
- Must be able to sit, bend, and/or stand for long periods at a time.
- Must have the ability to use a wide variety of hand and power tools.
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off (sick days, vacation days)