Atlantic Testing Laboratories
Atlantic Testing Laboratories (ATL) is a full-service Engineering Support Firm, with 55 years of experience, operating from ten offices located throughout New York State. ATL is committed to providing opportunity to our employees and quality service to our clients. The ATL team strives to promote a culture that fosters employee satisfaction and opportunity.
ATL is seeking qualified Operations Manager candidates for our Canton, New York Office. This position provides an opportunity to work in a diverse marketplace and offers a challenging and rewarding career.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee and coordinate day-to-day operations and technical services consisting of Construction Materials Engineering and Testing, Special Inspection and Environmental Consulting.
- Financial management to include:
- Develop and execute Divisional Budget to meet revenue and profit goals
- Monitor and maximize personal and operational efficiency and productivity
- Monitor project profitability
- Oversight of divisional purchasing
- Promote and administer corporate policies.
- Oversight of technical and administrative staff.
- Promote and provide career planning and identify growth opportunities for staff.
- Conduct annual and periodic performance reviews.
- Management of divisional staffing levels, including development and execution of staffing plan to coincide with budget and workload.
- Maintain a high level of client satisfaction through quality service and client management strategies.
- Lead divisional business development efforts and work with business development and technical staff to pursue client and project opportunities.
- Utilize customer relations management (CRM) software to develop new and maintain existing client relationships.
- Participate in Strategic Planning to develop and execute long-term, divisional, and corporate goals.
Qualifications and Skills
- Engineering, Engineering Technology, or related degree, and/or project management experience in the Architectural/Engineering/Construction Industry.
- Experience with personnel management with strong leadership and motivational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively multitask in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid time off (sick days, vacation days)