Packaging Line Operators
- Responsible for operating a variety of machinery, primarily bagging machines, shrink wrapping machines, forklifts, bag sealers, stacking pallets, putting covers on finished goods, and placing them in the correct location.
- Responsible for meeting production targets.
- Perform quality control inspections and complete appropriate paperwork.
- Maintain and adjust equipment to maximize production and minimize downtime.
- Promote a safe working environment and follow all workplace and job safety procedures.
- Occasional lifting, pulling or pushing heavy objects.
- Responsible for packaging integrity and quality checks.
- Operates, adjusts, and cleans lines as needed.
- Must work well with others.
Education: High school diploma or GED required.
Hours: 12-hour shift
Benefits: Paid time off, including major holidays. Health care, dental, vision and life insurance. 401K
Apply: In person at Curran Renewable Energy, 20 Commerce Drive, Massena. Or email: email@example.com or phone: 315-769-2000