New York, NY
Cives Steel Company, Northern Division is accepting applications for a position in Project Management.
We offer a competitive wage, 401K retirement plan, profit sharing, paid vacation and holidays, medical, dental and life insurance.
Send Resume with references and previous employment contact information.
- Strong Math Skills
- Ability to read plans, elevations, and sections on construction documents.
- 2-year Degree in Construction or Related Technology
- Background in steel or wood construction would be helpful
- Strong communication skills with both internal departments and external customers, engineers, and subcontractors
- Ability to understand contracts and coordinate financial parameters on large scale construction projects
- Detail oriented with an ability to problem solve
- Willingness to occasionally travel to jobsites.