Please CLICK HERE for a link to the NYS Small Business Administration website for further information regarding the PPP loans offered to businesses with fewer than 20 employees and sole proprietors.
The RVRDA is now accepting applications for its 2021 Community Development and Environmental Improvement Program. Eligible applicants include communities and not-for-profit organizations in St. Lawrence County that are planning to undertake a project that will provide a clear and demonstrable economic, community or environmental benefit. Applications are due by 3:00 PM on April 16, 2021.
The St. Lawrence County Reopening Task Force is working to provide guidance and answer questions for businesses to open safely and successfully. If you have questions, Forward.NY.gov is the official New York State reopening site. Forward.NY.gov. If you would like help reviewing the guidance for reopening our economy, please send an email to email@example.com to request an appointment. Positive and safe reopening steps are important to keep St. Lawrence County moving forward.
Local Resources & Information
- St. Lawrence County Industrial Development Agency (“IDA”)
- Small Business Development Center at SUNY Canton (“SBDC”)
- St. Lawrence County Department of Public Health
- St. Lawrence County Chamber of Commerce
- CITEC Business Solutions
- The Development Authority of the North Country (“DANC”)
State Resources & Information
- New York State Empire State Development (“ESD”)
- New York State Department of Labor (“DOL”)
- New York State Department Of Health (“DOH”)
- New York State Energy Research and Development (“NYSERDA”)
Federal Resources & Information
- U.S. Small Business Administration (“SBA”)
- U.S. Department of Labor (“USDOL”)
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (“CDC”)
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration (“OSHA”)
Other Resources & Information
The Career Ready Education and Success Training (CREST) Center will be holding Class-A Tractor-Trailer driving training beginning January 7, 2020. This is a great local opportunity to learn the skills needed to pass the NYS Class A driving exam and start a career in this lucrative industry. This is a 7-week program, consisting of 20 hours of classroom sessions on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM and 30 hours of behind the wheel training scheduled by the student and instructor. Click Here for more information.