Cornell Cooperative Extension St. Lawrence County
Cornell Cooperative Extension of St. Lawrence County is seeking a dynamic individual to serve as the Energy Advisor responsible for promoting and delivering energy literacy and educational awareness services. The ideal candidate will possess solid communication skills with an aptitude for building strong partnerships and a well-developed understanding of Environment and Natural Resources, Sustainable Energy and Climate Change.
The position is a full-time, non-exempt position – 100% FTE, 40 hours per week.
For a full position description and to apply: Click here!
Posting closes February 2, 2023. Compensation commensurate with experience.
Cornell Cooperative Extension is an employer and educator recognized for valuing AA/EEO, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities and provides equal program and employment opportunities.
CompensationPay is $22.75 per hour.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education (Associate’s Degree plus (2) years of transferrable program/functional experience)
- Experience relevant to the role of the position
- Valid NYS Driver’s License and the ability to meet travel requirements associated with the position
- Ability to work flexible hours which may include evenings and/or weekends, as appropriate
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid time off (sick days, vacation days)