Losurdo Foods, Inc.
Job duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Tend, operate, and control equipment such as kettles, cookers, vats/tanks, and boilers, to cook ingredients or prepare products for further processing.
- Set temperature, pressure, and time controls, as well as start conveyers, machines, or pumps.
- Clean, wash, and sterilize equipment and cooking area, using water hoses, cleaning or sterilizing solutions, or rinses.
- Listen for malfunction alarms, and shut down equipment, and notify supervisors when necessary.
- Pour, dump, or load prescribed quantities of ingredients or products into cooking equipment, manually or using a hoist.
- Place products on conveyors or carts, and monitor product flow.
- Must have a High School diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years old
- Must be comfortable with standing, pushing, and stacking
- Must have the ability to work in and out of cold environments
- Must have good communication skills
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid time off (sick days, vacation days)