St. Lawrence County American Rescue Plan Act
Economic Development and Tourism Funding Program
At its August board meeting, the St. Lawrence County Board of Legislators allocated American Rescue Plan Act (“ARPA”) funds to be administered by the St. Lawrence County Industrial Development Agency (“IDA”). The Board of Legislators declared that “economic development and tourism are essential to improving the services and activities available in St. Lawrence County” and allocated $2,900,000 in ARPA funds to be distributed through the IDA to organizations impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic through a number of program categories.
Completion of an application is not a guarantee of award. Applications will be reviewed, and awards will be made at the discretion of the St. Lawrence County Industrial Development Agency.
The following St. Lawrence County Economic Development and Tourism ARPA Program Applications are available until all program funding is expended:
Please contact the St. Lawrence County IDA with questions about the application process.
- Facility and Infrastructure Improvements: (click here for application)
- Small Business and Nonprofit Assistance: (click here for application)
- New Hire Training: (click here for application)
- Existing Worker Training: (click here for application)
- Travel, Tourism, and Hospitality Promotion: (click here for application)
The following training programs are also available until all program funding is expended:
- CDL-A, Childcare, Heavy Equipment Operator, and Healthcare Training Programs (click here for more information)
St. Lawrence County ARPA Economic Development and Tourism Funding Program Allocation Outline with additional information regarding project funding categories, eligibility, and application guidelines for the ARPA funds. (click here for more information).
St. Lawrence County: www.stlawco.org
St Lawrence County CEDS: slcida.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/2022_CEDS.pdf
US Department of Treasury ARPA Information: Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds | U.S. Department of the Treasury
ARPA Final Rule: 2022-00292.pdf (govinfo.gov)